Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial arts discipline that is derived from the fundamentals of Kodokan Judo ground fighting as adapted by Carlos and Helio Gracie. The art emphasizes bringing an opponent to the ground and then employing grappling techniques to subdue the opponent. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu takes full advantage of body geometry and leverage. This strategy can neutralize the advantage of larger and stronger opponents and those with superior striking abilities, regardless of size.
- Realistic live drilling
- Safe learning environment
- Professional, certified instructors
- Enhances flexibility and agility
- Intensity is based on the student’s skill level
- Students utilize holds, locks, chokes, and strikes